Isuzu Mu-X - Used Cars For Sale | Automart.Ph
Below is the inventory of Repossessed Isuzu Mu-X and Used Isuzu Mu-X For Sale in the Philippines. Automart.Ph partners with banks. This means we offer the lowest prices, as we don’t include a hidden buyer’s premium or any “patong.” Automart.Ph sells you the same cars, with accommodating professionals, online convenience at exactly the same price ― no more, no less.
Looks like we don't have this item you are looking for right now, please look in to other pages for a moment
At a Glance
2014-2021 Isuzu Mu-X
Isuzu proudly call themselves the diesel experts and you can see that with the first-generation Mu-X. Serving as the replacement for the Alterra, the Mu-X rode on the second-generation D-Max platform and adapted most of its design inside and out. That also meant it received most of the pick-ups goodies under the skin. When it was new, it undercut the competition's prices, making it an excellent value proposition.
The first-generation Mu-X received several facelifts and updates over the course of its lifespan. The first batch that arrived in 2014 all came with a 2.5-liter turbodiesel, regardless if it was a two-wheel drive or a four-wheel drive. A year after that, it gained a 3.0-liter turbodiesel and more variants along the way.
In 2017, the Mu-X was given a major update with a new 1.9-liter turbodiesel replacing the 2.5-liter in base models, along with a more powerful version of the 3.0-liter turbodiesel. The base models also benefitted from a six-speed manual upgrade. After seven years in the market, the first-generation Mu-X bows out to make way for the all-new version in 2021.
Good buy or goodbye?
If there is one thing the Isuzu Mu-X excels at, it's the value proposition. Most Mu-X models are well equipped compared to their competitors. Other good qualities of the Mu-X? It's one of the better-riding models in its class, and all engines are proven to be efficient.
But what makes the Mu-X one of the top SUVs to consider is the wide variety of models available. That means there's a Mu-X for every budget and every need. Not only that, most models come equipped with stability control, boosting its safety rating.
However, if you want a premium experience, you won't find it in the Mu-X, especially in the pre-2017 versions. While it's well equipped, it has acres of hard plastic inside, making it feel a bit downmarket. Also, the ride might be a little too soft for some people, and its rivals offer better handling. However, it counters those faults with a well-earned reputation for robustness and reliability. It would be foolish not to consider a second-hand Mu-X for your next vehicle.
- 2.5L LS M/T (2014-2017)
- 2.5L LS-M 4x2 M/T (2014-2017)
- 2.5L LS-A 4x2 A/T (2014-2015)
- 2.5L LS-A 4x4 A/T (2014-2015)
- 3.0L TD LS-A 4x2 A/T (2015-2017)
- 3.0L TD LS-A 4x4 A/T (2015-2017)
- 1.9L LS 4x2 Bluepower A/T (2017-2021)
- 1.9L LS-A 4x2 Bluepower M/T (2017-2021)
- 1.9L LS-A 4x2 Bluepower A/T (2017-2021)
- 3.0L LS-A 4x2 Bluepower A/T (2017-2021)
- 3.0L LS-A 4x4 Bluepower A/T (2017-2021)
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 4,825 mm
- Width:1,860 mm
- Height: 1,825 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,845 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 65 Liters
- Max. cargo area: N/A
- Ground Clearance: 220 mm
- Wading depth: 600 mm
- 2.5-liter diesel, Inline 4-Cylinder, DOHC, Direct Injection with Intercooler Turbo (2014-2017)
- 1.9-liter diesel, Inline 4-Cylinder, DOHC, Direct Injection with Variable Geometry Turbo, Intercooled (2017-2021)
- 3.0-liter diesel, Inline 4-Cylinder, DOHC, Direct Injection with Intercooler Turbo (2015-2017)
- 3.0-liter diesel, Inline 4-Cylinder, DOHC, Direct Injection with Variable Geometry Turbo, Intercooled (2017-2021)
- 136 HP (2.5-liter, 2014-2017)
- 150 HP (1.9-liter, 2017-2021)
- 163 HP (3.0-liter, 2015-2017)
- 177 HP (3.0-liter, 2017-2021)
- 320 Nm (2.5-liter, 2014-2017)
- 350 Nm (1.9-liter, 2017-2021)
- 380 Nm (3.0-liter, 2015-2021)
- 5-speed M/T
- 6-speed M/T
- 5-speed A/T
- 6-speed A/T
- Rear-wheel drive
- Part-time four-wheel drive
Fuel economy and range
- City: 8.4 km/l (LS-A 4x4) to 11.1 km/l (LS A/T)
- Highway: 14.5 km/l (LS-A 4x4) to 17.2 km/l (LS A/T)
- Estimated range: 546 km to 1,118 km per full tank