Sell or Trade-in Cars With Zero Headaches
If you're a busy person, you probably don't want to deal with all the hassles of trying to sell your car. Nobody wants to deal with joy bidders, low ballers, and endless questions from people who don't even seriously plan on buying.
Sell My Car by Automart.Ph is here to change that and make it a zero headache process to sell or trade in your vehicle.
It's never 100% safe to do meetups, but even less so during these times. Automart.Ph has a tried-and-tested system where you only need to meet with our representative once, and you’ll sell your car.
Car Prepossession - Legal Pasalo or Assume Balance
If your car is gathering dust being underutilized, and you're still paying the bank, we can change that. Sell My Car accepts cars for "assume balance" or "pasalo", but legally and above-board. There will be no risk, because we’ll pay off your bank balance. If there’s money leftover, we’ll give it to you!
We’ll give you an additional P10,000 worth of credit on any car in the Automart.Ph inventory, if you buy your new unit from us instead of getting a cheque payment.
Enter your car details and schedule a convenient date/time for car inspection. To give you an idea on the value of your car, we’ll give you a pre-inspection estimate. If the offer isn’t what you had in mind, you can choose to cancel without any charges.
If you agree with the estimated offer, bring your car over to the specified address or we can also arrange for our mechanics to go to you for inspection. Our 170-point inspection should take around 30 minutes. We’ll then give you an approximate value that we can sell your Used Car for.
Once we agree on the selling price, we will pay you on the same day. We can do bank transfers or cheque payments. You’ll sign the Deed of Sale, and the transaction will be done on the same day. Convenient and fast!
Quick, Easy and Safe Process
Deal Only with a Trusted Company
High Appraisal Values
Honest Car Valuation
Is it easy to Sell My Car?
- Select your preferred appointment schedule and enter your used vehicle information and personal information. In Metro Manila and Davao, slots are available daily. Let’s schedule something that’s convenient for you!
- Wait for our representatives to contact you for confirmation and further instructions.
- Meetup with our adviser for the pre-purchase car inspection, appraisal, and price negotiation.
- If all goes well and we agree on the car price, we can pay for your car on the same day.
- Sign the deed of sale and get your money.
How do I Trade In my Car?
Do I have to pay to register?
What are the requirements to Sell My Car?
- Insurance policy
- Owner’s manual
- Service history
- Duplicate keys
- Spare tire, tools, and other miscellaneous
Can I sign up more than one car?
Can I take my car home after the inspection?
Where will my car be posted for sale?
What if a buyer wants to view my car?
A buyer approached me personally, can I refer them to my adviser?
What if I don’t want to sell my car anymore?
What if the car is not under my name?
What if my car registration is expired?
What if my car has been modified?
What issues could cause my car to be rejected?
- The car is more than 10 years old
- Major body or drivetrain damage
- Unauthorized change of color
- Other issues or modifications that could render the vehicle unsafe according to our mechanic’s pre-purchase inspection
Can I sell my car that is still under loan?
How do I find out what my car is worth?
Will Automart.Ph take a commission from me?
How do I find out what my car is worth if it is for “assume balance” or “pasalo”?
What if my car has not sold after one week?
Do I have a last say on the final price?
What if a buyer wants to pay in installment? Will I get my money in installments?
Can I get paid in cash?
Can a buyer approach me with any issues after a sale?
Can I combine financing with my trade-in?